Tuesday 20 June 2017

Summer Splash Party!

EEEEE, THANKS CAT!!
Hey, guys! ^.^

Today's post is gonna be about my Summer Splash Party that I had yesterday evening!

It was a lot of fun! I took some pictures so we could always remember this fun time. :D


Just at the beginning of the party. We're just chilling and talking. (Ja came before the actual start of the party! :O XD)

Next, I held a CRAZZZZZY fashion show. I took some pictures of some of the themes. XD


This was for the theme "crazy cake exploding!"



Look at all of these amazing outfits for the theme "human food." XD


Look at all the beautiful walruses! XD

GASP! DOPEY CAN TALK! :o

This was for the random fairy tale theme, Snow White's dwarves. Grump apparently is part egg. XD


Group shot for Cat so she could make that AMAZING edit that I showed before!


Another group shot for fun! ^.^


Playing Find-the-Plushie. :D


Playing hard mode of Find-the-Plushie. XDD (Hint, it was behind the tiki table's umbrella!)

Thank you ALL who came, it was a blast! (Or should I say... splash! XD)

Ja983
Crazcatlover
Koolestkat
Swirlshine
Tiger07737
Henrythegreat4
Sarahg7777
Sarahkey8
Penguinling
You guys made the party awesome!!
Well, have an amazing day, hope it's not raining like it is here, and...
Jam on!
Comment call: What did you think of the party, if you came?




8 comments:

  1. Aww darn! I didn't realize it was today! :( Sorry I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's alright! We all missed you, though!!

      Delete
  2. I posted the party edit on the Google + community =D The party was so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEEEK, THE EDIT IS AMAZING, THANK YOU!!!! :D

      Delete
  3. Aww, I'm sorry for not coming! You know, time zones... But I'm glad that you guys had fun! I wish I'm able to come to any other party that you or any other Blogger hosts, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok! We missed you though. :( I hope you can come to more parties! ^.^

      Delete
  4. Yeeeey, that party was awesomeeee! XD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD It was pretty fun! I'M SU GLAD YOU CAMMMMMEEE!!! :D

      Delete

AJJ's Commenting Rules:
1. Don't bully or gossip about others!
2. Don't cuss! This is a kid friendly blog and seriously, swearing is just showing your lack of vocabulary.
3. No commenting inappropriate content, please! Again, this is an AJ blog, meaning that it's kid friendly.
4. Don't comment weird links!
5. Please do not advertise your blog, UNLESS its just a small note at the end of a real comment or something!
6. If you are commenting under anonymous, I would really appreciate you leaving your AJ user or something!
7. Enjoy yourself here! <3 I love meeting new people so don't feel shy, go ahead and leave a comment!