Tuesday 31 January 2017

To Ja and Gracie!

Hey-yo!

Ahem, don't know what got over me there. :P

Well, this will not be a normal post. It is actually going to be asking Ja and Gracie some questions about their drawings that they want me to do with my drawing tablet.
 
Ok, Ja, you asked for a husky, correct? Well, there are quite a few different types of huskies.

Do you mean...


The dark grey and black one with rings around the eyes? Or, as I call it, the classic husky?


Or the lighter grey  and white one with no rings around the eyes?

And Gracie! You asked for your main animal, Lizzy, to be lifting a paw and your seal will be looking at her. What exactly is Lizzy doing with her paw? I'm quite confused with what she's doing. XD Plus, do you want her to face forward? And does her paw have to be lifted up?

I gotta go do school! Adios my friends!

Jam on!

8 comments:

  1. Da the huskies are so cute! My favorite is the first one. XD

    -Koolestkat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee! I like the first one too!! ^.^ Looks so soft... and cuddly... and warm... XD

      Delete
  2. Ya lost! The one in the first picture!
    sorry for the late comment, I can only check your blog on 2 computers, bc Net Nanny blocks it for IDK REASONS, I CHECK IT ON THE OTHER COMPUTERS AND IT HAS NOTHING OF WHAT IT SAYS IDK
    Again TYSM for doing picture for me! :D
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok! That will be... an interesting challenge!
      Hmm, that's really odd! I'm just glad you commented! ^-^
      You're so welcome!!!

      Delete
  3. Hi, Lost! Actually, could you maybe make draw my Arctic Wolf sitting down to the left, looking down at my seal that's next to my wolf, and the seal is looking up at my wolf?
    Thank you :D

    Hopefully this comment isn't weird.. It's 10:26 here.. I'm sleepy XD

    UNICORNS!! RIDING ON PONIES!! EATING CHEETOS!! UNDERWATER!!!!

    Remember, God made YOOOOU!

    By mommy by by

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok! Thank you! XD That makes it way easier for me. o,o XD
      No problem! :D

      LOL, it's all good! XD

      PONIES!!!! RIDING UNICORNS!!!! AND THE UNICORNS!!! ARE RIDING DOLPHINS!!! WHICH ARE RIDING THE OCEEAAANNN! XD

      See! It's not even late and I'm being crazy. XD

      Delete
  4. Btw lost sometimes when wolves/dogs lift their paws up, it sometimes mean that it's curious, another sign of it being curious is tilting it's head, and sometimes that means it's confused.
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes. I haven't seen my little sweet Mocha do that before but I love it when she cocks her head. It's like, "AWWWWW YOU'RE ADORABLE!!!!" XD

      PS. I don't own Mocha. I just call her mine. XD

      Delete

AJJ's Commenting Rules:
1. Don't bully or gossip about others!
2. Don't cuss! This is a kid friendly blog and seriously, swearing is just showing your lack of vocabulary.
3. No commenting inappropriate content, please! Again, this is an AJ blog, meaning that it's kid friendly.
4. Don't comment weird links!
5. Please do not advertise your blog, UNLESS its just a small note at the end of a real comment or something!
6. If you are commenting under anonymous, I would really appreciate you leaving your AJ user or something!
7. Enjoy yourself here! <3 I love meeting new people so don't feel shy, go ahead and leave a comment!