Monday 11 July 2016

Cosmic Drew Me!

Hey Jammers! Second post today, wowie. XD But I just really wanted to get this mentioned.
 
Today I got pleasantly surprised! Cosmiccheetah drew my wittle bunny! ^-^
 

Ain't it just the cutest?! I love it!! <3 Thank you sooo much, Cosmic! This is seriously adorable and amazingly done. :D Look at it's little teeny feet! And the snowman is so good... And ack, everything is about it is awesome!

Thanks again!! <3

Don't forget to check out the other post I did today!

Jam on!
 

4 comments:

AJJ's Commenting Rules:
1. Don't bully or gossip about others!
2. Don't cuss! This is a kid friendly blog and seriously, swearing is just showing your lack of vocabulary.
3. No commenting inappropriate content, please! Again, this is an AJ blog, meaning that it's kid friendly.
4. Don't comment weird links!
5. Please do not advertise your blog, UNLESS its just a small note at the end of a real comment or something!
6. If you are commenting under anonymous, I would really appreciate you leaving your AJ user or something!
7. Enjoy yourself here! <3 I love meeting new people so don't feel shy, go ahead and leave a comment!