Monday 6 June 2016

Rare Item Monday and Animal Mashup!

Hey, hey, hey Jammers! :D I hope everyone's Monday is going smoothly. Are you guys done school yet or still have some left? Let me know in the comments! ;)

Well, it's that time again. You know, when Sunday is over and Monday rolls around. And it only happens in Jamaa. You probably guessed it since the post title gives it away and it's almost the end of the day. (Sorry about the post being late. Better late then never, right?)

It's Rare Item Monday!!! ^-^


A Rare Cross Bow! Found in Epic Wonders for 4,500 gems, this rare is perfect for anyone going for the purple hunter or whatever. XD Again, the rare is purple and a minty green. This item is for members only. Sorry non-members!! D:

And now, of course, my RIM calendar!

Blue for non-member rare and yellow for member rare. :D
Again, the pattern continues!! I bet the pattern will continue all year. I guess we will just have to wait and see! ;)


- - -
So a few days ago, AJ posted about a contest that looks really fun!

Sorry the size went wonky! o.o
So I entered my otter!!

My otter eagle! :D Lemme know in the comments if it looks believing! Next thing you know, my otter is going to be flying around in Forgotten Desert! XD

Well, I gotta go now! Have an amazing evening and week!

Jam on!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

AJJ's Commenting Rules:
1. Don't bully or gossip about others!
2. Don't cuss! This is a kid friendly blog and seriously, swearing is just showing your lack of vocabulary.
3. No commenting inappropriate content, please! Again, this is an AJ blog, meaning that it's kid friendly.
4. Don't comment weird links!
5. Please do not advertise your blog, UNLESS its just a small note at the end of a real comment or something!
6. If you are commenting under anonymous, I would really appreciate you leaving your AJ user or something!
7. Enjoy yourself here! <3 I love meeting new people so don't feel shy, go ahead and leave a comment!