Tuesday 3 May 2016

Rare Item Monday

Hey Jammers! I totally forgot yesterday's RIM post!! :P Here is the rare.




An adorable Rare Raccoon Hat! And yay! It was non-member! :D This rare was sold in Epic Wonders for, I think, 3,500 gems. But I am not for certain. Wait a second... The last rare item was sold in Epic Wonders as well! Interesting. Like most rares, the rare is a turquoise and purple. But the colors work on the hat nicely!

Well, sorry for the short post. I will post later this week. Probably on the weekend. :)

Have an amazing day!

Jam on, don't scam on, Jammers!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I do too! :D It is wonderful and I am so glad non-members and members can enjoy it! :D

      Delete

AJJ's Commenting Rules:
1. Don't bully or gossip about others!
2. Don't cuss! This is a kid friendly blog and seriously, swearing is just showing your lack of vocabulary.
3. No commenting inappropriate content, please! Again, this is an AJ blog, meaning that it's kid friendly.
4. Don't comment weird links!
5. Please do not advertise your blog, UNLESS its just a small note at the end of a real comment or something!
6. If you are commenting under anonymous, I would really appreciate you leaving your AJ user or something!
7. Enjoy yourself here! <3 I love meeting new people so don't feel shy, go ahead and leave a comment!