Sunday 8 May 2016

Items and Other Things


Hey guys! Today's post is gonna be a wee bit random! By the way, happy Mother's Day for all you mothers that play Animal Jam! You guys rock! :D

Let's start with the new stuff and leaving stuff, shall we? Here is the new items!


Jam Mart Clothing

Jam Mart Furniture

Diamond Shop

Treetop Gardens

Epic Wonders


Epic Wonders
Bahari Bargains

Sunken Treasures

That's all for the new items! :) Here is the things leaving.

Jam Mart Furniture

Diamond Shop

Diamond Shop

Diamond Shop


Bahari Bargains

Sunken Treasures

Sunken Treasures



Hmm, interesting how the last little bit of wintery stuff is finally leaving now. I am so glad it's almost summer! Can you?! :D

- - -

Alright, so I have seen numerous people dress up with yellow hair and being the orange. Here, I dressed up like they do.

                                

Then they say things like, "I'm Trump" and "Trump is darling". Why are people bringing Donald Trump into AJ?? Isn't AJ a kids game? Why do we need politics in the game? I just find it odd! XD And what is the meaning of "being" Trump?! I seriously do not know why. If you have a guess or know why, please comment and explain it to me! :D

- - -

I know this is late and all, but I wanted to share my Earth Day drawing that I did on AJ.





Hee, this drawing didn't get into Jamaa Central but I had fun drawing it. ;) Did you draw anything for Earth Day? Did it get into Jamaa Central? Tell me in the comments, I would love to know!


- - -


Well, sorry for the short post but I just don't have enough time add to the post. Have a great day, Jammers! I shall post again soon. :)

Jam on and happy Mother's Day!!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

AJJ's Commenting Rules:
1. Don't bully or gossip about others!
2. Don't cuss! This is a kid friendly blog and seriously, swearing is just showing your lack of vocabulary.
3. No commenting inappropriate content, please! Again, this is an AJ blog, meaning that it's kid friendly.
4. Don't comment weird links!
5. Please do not advertise your blog, UNLESS its just a small note at the end of a real comment or something!
6. If you are commenting under anonymous, I would really appreciate you leaving your AJ user or something!
7. Enjoy yourself here! <3 I love meeting new people so don't feel shy, go ahead and leave a comment!